Denver Digital Marketing Event Recap: Google Partners Connect
Mobile devices have changed consumer behavior so dramatically that marketers now must think and measure across multiple devices. This theme resonated with those who attended our Google Partners Connect event on Feb. 8. Being a Google partner means that Clicks and Clients is recognized by…
What SEO Metrics Should I Track to Measure Success?
One of the most advantageous aspects of online marketing is that there are a myriad of ways to track success. Examining your analytics reveals insights into how effective your marketing efforts are and where there is room for improvement. Knowing which SEO metrics to look…
How to Create a Successful Blog
Blogs are a great way to answer your website user’s questions and promote your business. Learning how to create a successful blog involves learning how to create content for both users and search engines. When people use search engines, they may be asking questions to…
Tell Us Your Goals
- Secrets We’ve Learned from Years Working with Paid Account Reps at Meta, TikTok, LinkedIn and Google
- Stop Playing the Lottery with Your Ads: A/B Testing for Meteoric Conversion Rates!
- How to Use Geotargeting for Effective Customer Reach
- SaaS Dashboards Improve Marketing Performance
- How to Take Advantage of the Post-Pandemic Pent-Up Demand for Vacation Rentals and Lodging