We have an immediate opening in our Lone Tree office for an experienced PPC Account Manager.
As an account manager, you’ll be responsible for creating and managing Google Ads (search, shopping, video, and display) and Bing Ads accounts with monthly budgets of $5,000 – $50,000 each. You will primarily be working on Lead Gen accounts in the legal and real estate industries.
If after reviewing your resume and cover letter, we decide to move forward with your application, you will be asked to complete a questionnaire to determine your level of SEM expertise pertaining to lead generation prior to a phone interview.
- Independently manage the PPC accounts of 8 -12 clients.
- Communicate directly with clients via email and phone
- Perform data analysis using Excel (lots of pivot tables)
- Develop and implement new strategies to improve and grow your accounts
- Analyze performance data and proactively troubleshoot problems
- 3-5 years of experience directly managing PPC accounts
- 1-2 years of experience directly managing accounts with individual monthly spends of
- 2+ years of experience developing strategies
- Google Ad Certifications in search, shopping, display, video, and mobile
- Advanced proficiency in Excel
- Strategic and critical thinker
- Independent, active problem solver
- Extreme attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills (spoken and written)
- 2+ years of agency experience
- Google Analytics certification
- Experience managing paid social campaigns
- Experience with Google Tag Manager
- 2+ years managing Lead Gen accounts
- Familiarity with programmatic display and omni-channel strategies
Clicks and Clients offers a generous benefits package that includes:
- Unlimited paid time off after the first 3 months
- Health, vision, dental, and life insurances starting your first full month
- 401(k) match after 6 months
- While this position is currently located in Lone Tree, our office may be moving to Downtown
Denver in the coming months. At that time, you will receive a stipend for parking.
Job Type: Full-time