The Director, Lead Generation Marketing at Clicks and Clients is responsible for leading the Paid Search, Paid Social and Programmatic teams for our clients, primarily focused on lead-generation. The Director is a responsible member of the larger team who is responsible for KPIs, process development and defines best practices. The Director maintains expertise across Paid Social, Paid Search and Programmatic and will have acquired experience performing hands-on activation of the above channels.
The Director is expected to work directly with the Paid Media Strategy team and Client to translate objectives and strategies into tactical recommendations. The Director is responsible for leading teams specific to social, search and programmatic and delivering quality performance towards Client objectives. The Director will also work with other teams such as Analytics and platform-specific teams to lend expertise in areas of overall performance, measurement, test and learn tactics.
The Director will maintain proficiency with all relevant industry and marketplace trends and manage partner relationships related to performance media and the Client. The Director will drive performance, including a testing strategy for copy/creative and meeting KPIs defined by the client and Clicks and Clients team. This position reports to the SVP of Performance and is also supported by Clicks and Clients’ discipline leads in Programmatic, Search and Paid Social.
- Develop and implement integrated B2C and B2B marketing strategies
- Architect lead generation campaigns with a multi-channel approach (paid advertising, lead nurture programs, email marketing, social media, etc.)
- Define, develop and analyze KPIs and digital marketing campaigns and provide recommendations to improve business
- Collaborate with internal partners to align marketing goals with overall company objectives and KPIs
- Stay knowledgeable on key market trends and best digital marketing practices
- Ensure accurate and timely completion of all administrative tasks by department supervisors.
- This includes time-tracking, adherence to the documentation of tasks in project management software, and timely completion of all deliverables and objectives
- Actively able to build lead gen models across various categories and establish, prioritize and juggle all client KPIs
- Develop and build out daily, weekly, etc. reporting cadence leveraging technology for accuracy and expedience in reporting
- Able to build out thoughtful test and learn scenarios complete with clear stated goals, triggers and expected outcomes as part of an ongoing client learning agenda which would include advising and acting in partnership with creative agencies
- Improve knowledge and understanding of key processes, offerings and POVs Develop performance media
- processes, including test and optimization processes related to direct response, lead generation and retargeting which can offer best practice for other clients / categories
- Stay current with industry updates and relay details to Agency and account team leads
- Develop and maintain an understanding of agency clients’ businesses and verticals
- Serve as a strategic resource for more junior team members
- Manage and grow industry relationship with vendors, platforms, tools and media
- Liaise with the creative team for streamlining of digital approach to strategic plan (oversight of digital details, specs, etc.)
Qualification and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or advertising preferred
- 6+ years of related work experience in an Agency
- 3+ years of experience managing teams of 4 or more
- Experience in directly executing platform campaigns using first or third-party audience data, such as Facebook or programmatic via DSP
- Insurance, specifically auto insurance vertical experience is strongly preferred
- Salary and Benefits Competitive salary.
Generous benefits including health coverage, PTO and matching 401(k) Clicks and Clients is an Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.