**RECENTLY RELOCATED TO DOWNTOWN DENVER** (Union Station)
We are looking for a highly experienced Director of Paid Media with in-depth knowledge of Adwords & Paid Social (FB) in the direct response style accounts with monthly spends exceeding $1m/month.
We manage more than $2,000,000 in FB ad spend each month and according to FB are in the top 1% of FB agencies and a Google Premier Partner.
The ideal candidate excels at strategy, data analysis but is not afraid to still get in accounts if/when needed. Your ability to manage and grow a team is equally as important as your technical skills or strategy genius.
- You enjoy still working in accounts, getting your hands dirty. You know being in the accounts is the best way to stay current and just dictating strategy from the sidelines isn’t enough.
- You still want to work with clients and can switch gears from highly technical conversations with very technical clients to high-level overviews with more big picture clients.
- You want to work in a small agency, but not too small – we’re currently 15 people.
- You like teaching & growing others on the team
- You’re ok digging into things that might be outside the role – troubleshooting tracking, setting up data studio reports, working on supermetrics, picking up lunch — just kidding. Making sure someone actually reads this 🙂
- You’re naturally curious and know NO ONE knows it all when it comes to paid search
- You can scale accounts and turn them around when performance suffers, even if there isn’t an immediately apparent reason why.
- You enjoy finding efficiencies in process and creating new processes or structures to address issues.
These things probably would not make us a great fit:
- You’re looking for a significant amount of structure & process already in place
- You want to work on well-known brands, e.g. Coke, Pepsi…etc
- The majority of your paid experience has focused around brand awareness/lift, engagement
- You’re used to working in a large agency with a lot of layers of management
- You’ve managed a team but they’ve done most of the execution
Educational and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor Degree in Marketing, Communication, Business, or Public Relations
- 5+ years social media campaign management experience required, FB Ads, Google & Bing
- 5+ years of account management required
- Extensive experience using Facebook Business Manager and Power Editor required
- Experience using social media management platforms and tracking tools to include Google Analytics, Infusionsoft, Improvely, WordPress, ClickFunnels, Unbounce is a plus
- Experience leading a team of paid search account managers and analysts
- Experience focused on campaign strategy and analytics, versus content creation. We Agency experience or experience working with multiple (10+) advertiser accounts concurrently
Motivated by success and passionate about working and achieving higher results. Persists to complete tasks, even in the face of difficulties, is optimistic and tenacious all through. Operates with personal ownership and looks for ways to improve performance at all times. Displays a strong commitment to making improvements and a determination to achieve positive results.
To become hyper-knowledgeable about your clients; to lead your clients with confidence and creativity when delivering products and services; to establish and maintain effective relationships, gain their trust and respect; to keep them as the focal point of all activity; strive to immediately address their needs and concerns. Most importantly – treat their business as though it is your business!
Developing Self & Others
The practice of getting results through others by expressing positive expectations, conducting career and team development discussions, giving behavioral (vs. personal) feedback, and providing practical support, information, opportunities, coaching, and performance rewards.
When one commits to doing something, he/she does it decisively, responsibly and with urgency; can be consistently relied upon. Takes ownership of one’s own mistake and takes appropriate steps to correct the situation.
Conveys information clearly, accurately and convincingly; recognizes the importance of listening to and understanding the needs of others.
- Competitive Salary
- 401k w/ Company Match – 100% Vested (Eligible After 6 Months)
- Company Health Care Plan, Vision, Dental & Life Insurance
- Unlimited PTO
Marketing and Advertising