Power Editor vs. Ads Manager: Which to Use?
If you have ever used paid advertising on Facebook (and not the “boosted post” kind), you may have noticed there are a couple of ways to create your ad campaigns – Ads Manager and Power Editor. While we, as 21st-Century humans, love options and choices,…
Facebook Video Ads – Genius or Nuisance?
As I viewed my inbox for this first time this morning, I came across a very interesting e-mail from my most favorite advertising platform around, Facebook! /sarcasm/ While neglecting more Power Editor performance bugs, Facebook has decided to introduce its newest guinea pig of ad…
Why YOU Should be Using Facebook’s Lookalike Audiences
As Internet advertisers we are slaves to the numbers, and nothing makes us happier than to see a target audience perform with high conversions and a low CPL. (Seriously, don’t you dream about that?) So, what happens when you are advertising on Facebook for a…
- SaaS Dashboards Improve Marketing Performance
- How to Take Advantage of the Post-Pandemic Pent-Up Demand for Vacation Rentals and Lodging
- The Shift to Direct-to-Consumer Accelerates in ‘21
- Google My Business Messaging: Engage Directly With Your Customers
- 5 Conversion Rate Tactics That Are Low Cost, High Reward