Your Guide to Black Friday Email Prep
I wrote a blog post, not too long back, on how to make this upcoming Black Friday and Cyber Monday the best yet. Well,before any other prep can happen, it’s important to ensure customer turnout. This goes for digital shopping as well as in person…
How to Keep Your MailChimp List Under 2,000
MailChimp is an amazing way to generate revenue for your business, but what happens when it stops being free? The Forever Free plan only lets you have 2,000 subscribers on your mailing list. Once you hit this mark, you need to start a monthly subscription….
Use Email to Sell without Selling
Photo courtesy Experts go back and forth on whether or not email still works as a marketing tool. It does. Just not the way most marketers use it. Here’s a simple way to create effective email campaigns that produce profits without alienating prospects for being too salesy. Optimize your lead…
Tell Us Your Goals
- Secrets We’ve Learned from Years Working with Paid Account Reps at Meta, TikTok, LinkedIn and Google
- Stop Playing the Lottery with Your Ads: A/B Testing for Meteoric Conversion Rates!
- How to Use Geotargeting for Effective Customer Reach
- SaaS Dashboards Improve Marketing Performance
- How to Take Advantage of the Post-Pandemic Pent-Up Demand for Vacation Rentals and Lodging