Shop Til You Drop – Google Shopping Segmentation
Shopping campaigns are a must for any eComm website. We’re stating the obvious here – if you are not running a Shopping campaign and you sell things online, you are missing the boat and not maximizing your revenue from Google. But what are the best…
Why YOU Should be Using Facebook’s Lookalike Audiences
As Internet advertisers we are slaves to the numbers, and nothing makes us happier than to see a target audience perform with high conversions and a low CPL. (Seriously, don’t you dream about that?) So, what happens when you are advertising on Facebook for a…
KPIs – What Are They Good For?
Spend, Conversions, Revenue, CPL … all terms we are familiar with as pay-per-click advertisers. But what exactly are these metrics telling us? How can we translate these digital goals into real-life performance benchmarks? Let’s discuss the role of KPIs. What are they? KPIs are Key…
Tell Us Your Goals
- Lead Ads Don’t Have to Suck: How to Leverage Them Correctly
- Why More Expensive PPC Ads are Almost Always Worth It
- Unlock the Secrets of Organic CPA: The Ultimate Guide to Cost Per Acquisition
- Secrets We’ve Learned from Years Working with Paid Account Reps at Meta, TikTok, LinkedIn and Google
- Stop Playing the Lottery with Your Ads: A/B Testing for Meteoric Conversion Rates!