Underrated Social Media Features for Marketers
Social media has become an integral part of digital marketing. It has enabled consumers to visualize a brand’s image. Social media has also bridged the gap between consumer and product. The media platforms today offer a multitude of options for brands to enhance their online presence. With the abundance of features available, it can be very easy to feel overwhelmed. Here is a list of features that will help you enhance your online profile.
- How does it work?: You can create a channel on which you can upload a video between 15 seconds and 10 minutes long. Note: Larger accounts also offer the possibility of uploading a video that is 60 minutes long.
- Why should I use it?: It is very easy and efficient way to directly connect with your audience. It also gives you the opportunity to make creative content that may inspire high consumption rates from your customers.
Facebook Job Posting
- How does it work?: It is fairly simple. Within your company page you can create a job posting using the template Facebook provides for you.
- Why should I use it?: While posting job opportunities and staff changes on the company website is fine, it does not engage an audience the way this feature does. You can reach a wider variety of people, target a certain audience, and overall increase the following of your page.
- How does it work?: Create a list for a specific topic/idea. You can name the list as well as write an engaging description. This list can be extremely useful for curating people, events, resources, or other things relevant to your brand.
- Why should I use it?: It is a great way to organize your twitter presence. I disorganized twitter presence can actually be quite detrimental to your image. It is also a great way to navigate people part of the company, consumers, and other followers to resources and pages related to the company.
LinkedIn Website Demographics
- How does it work?: It is a feature that allows specific targeting. Through this targeting, you are able to see the data for the users that visit your website.
- Why should I use it?: It is the newest data tracking feature. It is highly comparable to the Facebook Ads Manager feature that Facebook offers. Due to the fact that it is a new marketing feature, it allows you to tailor your marketing campaigns really well.
- How does it work?: They are filters that people can use when they are in a geotagged location. Choose a template from the many that Snapchat offers to get started. From there, you can choose your image, the radius for where consumers will be able to access the geofilter, and the active time.
- Why should I use it?: It is a great way to get in touch with a younger demographic. This can also boost the popularity of your business. With this filter being available, more people will be inclined to visit your area.
- How does it work?: You can organize the videos that you upload by topic mentioned in the video.
- Why should I use it?: It is a much easier way for consumers to find not just one, but multiple videos related to their search. This also encourages more engagement on the channel.
These are just some of the many features that can improve the digital profile of your business. I hope you implement them into your online presence.
- Stop Playing the Lottery with Your Ads: A/B Testing for Meteoric Conversion Rates!
- How to Use Geotargeting for Effective Customer Reach
- SaaS Dashboards Improve Marketing Performance
- How to Take Advantage of the Post-Pandemic Pent-Up Demand for Vacation Rentals and Lodging
- The Shift to Direct-to-Consumer Accelerates in ‘21